4.23.2006

 

If I Knew You Were Comin', I'd Have Baked A Cake

I'd like to welcome all readers to my brand-new blog.

What you should expect to get here:

* Radio opinions. Mostly of New York City, and not so much national. Maybe a few factoids here and there.

What you should NOT expect to get here:

* Censorship. You can reply to any of my posts without fear of having them deleted. And you don't even need to register with blogger.com to reply to them, either. (Now, if you're a spammer, that's a different story...)

* Personal Musings. I will not bore you with any opinions about my job or my girlfriend. From where I stand, I'd like to keep both of them.

* Weapons of Mass Destruction. You mean to tell me, you did come here looking for them?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?