7.17.2006

 

Now That I'm Back From My Slumber...

As much as I enjoyed neglecting my blog the last few weeks or so, it's time for me to get back into it once again, and on today, of all days - the Spring Book is due from Mr. Arbitron.
 
So what are my three BOLD predictions?
 
1. WRKS goes up and comes in second behind Lite, which goes down a little.
 
2. While its sister station goes up, WBLS goes down - a lot.
 
3. For the first time in - well, ever? - WFAN will finish... in the Top 10.
 
And in the bottom three CBS FM's, WFNY will be the bottomfeeder - albeit one last time. Could Jack take its place as soon as - today?
 
I'll break down the ratings later today.

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?