8.12.2006

 

Haven't Forgotten About You...

I feel as if I've been neglecting my blog as of late - I've actually been active as of late but not in regards to New York radio. There's been a double-nuking in Philadelphia, and I'm currently trying to draw an argument that 104.5 - despite rumors of flipping to Spanish, to rock, to talk - will eventually flip to a country station to compete with longtime local leader WXTU.

But I know you New Yorkers - save the hardcore radio geeks - might not care about that. At any rate, you can read my argument over on RadioInsight.com: http://radioinsight.com/boards/index.php?t=msg&th=3928&start=0

You're free to read, and sign up for free to dispute my argument.

That said, I can see the "Philly has their second country station, and we don't even have one" posts on Mr. Sniffen's message board now...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?