1.04.2007

 

Happy New Year.

If there's one New Year's resolution I have - forgive me if it isn't keeping this blog updated regularly. And I know there's a sizeable audience that enjoys reading even the older posts. Why, just the other day, someone commented on a Delilah post about a couple months ago. Hey, I'll take all the comments I can get at this point, but even if you wish not to leave your mark, I'm grateful for the eyes. I know I've even cut back on a lot of the format flip scoops of late (and no, I wasn't asked to do so, in case you're wondering - yet, anyway). Balancing between my work schedule and free time and contributions to The Radio Racket (not necessarily in that order) made it a challenge to keep the blog - no pun intended - fresh.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?